Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Dancing with Albert, not having a seizure...

What makes this a "re-mix"? First, I wore this skirt in a recent picture, with a different outfit. Second, beside the skirt, everything else has been in my possession for years, plural. I started cleaning my daughter Betty's room, as it has become the 'elephant graveyard' for both her clothes and Miriam's. Such great finds, starting with a few things stolen from this Mom... always a pleasure to re-discover a favorite sweater!
  • My favorite Goodwill find of '97: that colorful striped sweater
  • Recently refashioned Levi's skirt
  • Sanita Wooden Clogs, factory seconds, ordered online at the Clog Outlet (bought in 2009)

What I'm Wearing Today
Wonderfully cheery yellow wooden clogs... LOVE!

1 comment:

  1. I love the clogs! I miss wearing clogs. I had a pair when they first came to the U.S. Remember the white ones with the little holes? Oh, I forgot. You're probably not old enough.
    BTW if I can supply proof that I am not a robot will I still have to go through the difficult process of figuring out what those damn letters are?

    ReplyDelete