Friday, April 5, 2013

Rachel Recommends...

The supply of denim in my home seems to breed. The piles of clothes left behind by my two beautiful daughters (college-ages 19 & 22), combine with baskets of jeans my husband wore throughout the course of his adult life - a male Pack-Rat. My husband's jeans' inseams runs between 34" - 36" longs and that means lots and lots of denim fabric for me to play with! Jim is 6'5", a former basketball player for Siena College in the 1970's. We are that old... 
Here are links to two recommended refashionistas:

  • Brenda Abdullah designs her own clothes by refashioning and recycling all sorts of textiles. Perusing her posts inspires my creativity and just looking at the photos makes me smile. Her clothes seem to exude joy! Eco-Conscious Wearable Art, Ms. Abdullah's shop, is located on Etsy.

Amazing skirt!

No comments:

Post a Comment